Monday, October 10, 2011

Ouch! It's a Challenge!!


Hi there, all of you my followers, readers, and bloggers out there! It's been a while since I updated my blog last time. Well, I actually had been very busy and at the end I forgot that I had a blog. Shame on me..

Anyway, lately I had been thinking about doing something new and different. I have to tell you that I fell my life is kinda boring and.. useless :(. Therefore, I wanna do something. Different. But the most important thing is to challange my self and it must be achievable.

Inspired by the movie 'Julie and Julia', I am encouraged to do something similar with what Julie did.. She wrote a blog regularly about cooking for 100% (if I am not mistaken).

Why blogging? Basically it is wabout writing. I always believe that by writing, I am working my brain out which is good (I guess). Reading book is good, but pouring down your idea (maybe from the book you have read) is much better because you are developing the analytical thinking for your self. Secondly is I realize that I am a random person. I don't really think sequencely, so I believe by writing down my thought and idea regarding something particular it will help me to think properly :D

and the third is I love the idea of challenge! I wanna know far I can discipline my self. Like the secret of athlete to be successful is being discipline all the time. That's why, since it has been a while I don't really being hard for my self now is the right time.

HAHA.. don;t think that I am going to blog something related with cooking. Perhaps, sometimes. The idea is I am going to write anything randomly for 40 days everyday. I Sounds good, huh?

So, today is the first day and wow! I am exciteddddd!!!!!! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment